2021-2022 Co-Curricular (Athletic) Requirements
To participate in Co-Curricular Sports the following must be turned in AT LEAST one-week PRIOR to the first day of practice
Forms need to be completed only ONCE for the school year and will allow the athlete to participate in a Fall, Winter, and Spring season sport.
Forms can be turned into the Co-Curricular office at any time during the summer and school year.
Please do not wait until right before your season (you will not be able to practice without ALL items taken care of) !!
1 . Current WIAA Physical- “Medical Eligibility Form”
(Physicals that are still valid from a previous school year are kept on file in the Co-Curricular Office)
All physicals must be on WIAA Physical paperwork found on the www.waterforduhs.k12.wi.us athletics webpage. Forms should be
printed from WUHS website or picked up in the co-curricular office, do not rely on your doctor’s office for the form.
· Physicals dated April 1, 2020 – March 31, 2021 are ONLY good for the 2021-2022 school year.
· Physicals dated April 1, 2021 – March 31, 2022 are good for the 2021-2022 and 2023-2024 school years.
2. Athletic and Activities Registration Form (NEW last year, one form covers both sports and clubs)
· Please read the 2021-2022 Co-Curricular Code and the 2021-2022 WIAA Eligibility Bulletin prior to signing
· For more information regarding concussions, visit the WIAA website at http://www.wiaawi.org/Health/Concussions.aspx
3 . Co-Curricular Fee $45 PER season (Checks payable to WUHS)
4. Co-Curricular Code Orientation Meeting (Parent must be in attendance with the student)
Any student who has not previously participated in a sport or club/activity at Waterford Union High School must attend
a Co-Curricular Code Orientation Meeting. Meetings are held before each season. Dates are posted on the website .