2021-2022 Co-Curricular (Clubs/Activities) Requirements
● To participate in one of our Co-Curricular Clubs and Activities the following must be turned in AT LEAST two-weeks PRIOR to the first event (you will not be able to participate without ALL items taken care of).
● Be sure to complete your online registration ASAP and fees can be turned into the Co-Curricular office at any time during the summer, at registration, and during the school year.
● Forms need to be completed only ONCE for the school year and will allow the student to participate in all clubs, activities, and sports.
1. Athletic and Activities Registration Form (NEW online form, one form covers both sports/clubs)
· Please read the 2021-2022 Co-Curricular Code prior to signing.
2. Co-Curricular Fee $15 per school year (Checks payable to WUHS)
· Transportation fee of an additional $5.00 for FFA and Forensic Clubs.
3. Co-Curricular Code Orientation Meeting (Parent must be in attendance with the student)
Any student who has not previously participated in a sport or club/activity at Waterford Union High School must attend a Co-Curricular Code Orientation Meeting. Meetings are held before each season and posted on the website regarding the dates.