Link to watch live: https://youtu.be/wrBFQA3KwrQ
Senior & Parent(s)/Guardian(s):
The following information outlines dates and events leading up to and including the graduation ceremony. Please review and retain these details for planning purposes. The commencement ceremony is scheduled as an indoor event for Sunday, June 12, 2022, at 2:00 P.M. in Waterford Union High School Main Gym.
● Wednesday, May 25: Senior Awards Night at 7:00 P.M. in the high school auditorium. We encourage all seniors who are receiving an award and their parents to attend. All scholarships will be distributed this evening. If you have received a scholarship from an institution or foundation, please inform Nicole Duldulao at 262-534-3189 ext. 3400.
● Wednesday, June 1: Mandatory graduation practice at 11:10 A.M. in the main gym. Please inform your employer of this practice so you have the time off. You will be required to make up the practice if you plan to participate in the ceremony because the information covered in this practice is different from the information in the second practice. Practice is scheduled to end by no later than 11:45 A.M.
● Thursday, June 9: Mandatory graduation practice at 9:45 A.M. in the main gym. Please inform your employer of this practice so you have the time off. You will be required to makeup this practice if you plan to participate in the ceremony. Practice is scheduled to end by no later than noon.
● Thursday, June 9: Senior Picnic at the tennis court pavilion after graduation practice: The picnic will be an outdoor tailgate cookout beginning at noon with the administration grilling for the seniors. It is FREE! Celebrate the end of finals and experience fun, games, music, brats, burgers and a dessert station.
● Friday, June 10: All obligations (financial, detentions, etc.) must be cleared by 11:00 A.M. A diploma will not be issued unless all obligations have been satisfied. Diplomas for graduates not participating in commencement will be available in the high school office beginning Monday, June 13, 2022, at 8:00 A.M. Graduation Ceremony Details
● Sunday, June 12, 2022 Graduation Ceremony. Graduates meet in the Center Street Gym no later than 1:30 P.M. The ceremony begins promptly at 2:00 P.M.
● Each student will receive four (4) tickets. Only people with a valid ticket will be allowed in the gym. Students will receive their tickets at the last practice on June 9.
● At this time, 100 extra tickets are available, one per graduate on a first come basis. Please have your student complete this link to request a ticket. Additionally, the ceremony may be viewed via live streaming. A link will be posted and shared closer to the graduation ceremony.
● If it is your intention NOT to participate in the diploma issuing ceremony, parents must call Mrs. Sutherland in the main office (534-3189 ext. 3500) and convey those intentions.
● Accessible Seating: If you require accessible seating due to mobility, please contact Mrs. April Sutherland via email at email@example.com