The academic awards are based on the cumulative grade point average. They are evaluated three times during a high school career at the end of the first semester of the sophomore, junior, and senior years. Please take a moment to make sure your child is where they need to be on the list. If you have any questions, please contact Nicole Duldulao at email@example.com.
LEVEL I AWARDS:
1) “A” Honors
2) 3.5 – 4.0 cumulative GPA required
Students are eligible to earn three Academic Excellence Awards in high school. The program starts the sophomore year. Therefore, students may be honored during the sophomore, junior, and senior years.
– First year award winners receive and Academic Letter
– Second year award winners receive a Gold Medal
– Third year award winners receive a Senior Plaque
LEVEL II AWARDS:
1) “B” Honors
2) 3.0 – 3.49 Cumulative GPA required
3) First Year award winners receive a Certificate
4) Second year awards winners receive an Academic Letter
5) Third year award winners receive a Silver Medal