Waterford Union High School will hold in-person registration by appointment to maximize efficiency on Tuesday, August 8, and Wednesday, August 9, from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Please keep in mind the following critical points for this event.
Before arriving onsite for registration:
• Register for a time slot in order to keep the process efficient and flowing quickly
• Pay bills and fees through Revtrak online payment
• Complete registration forms through the parent portal in PowerSchool
-Once logged into your PowerSchool account, click on “FORMS” under the left-hand side column
-Complete each form listed
-A green-colored leaf next to the form title indicates the form is completed properly and submitted
TIP: Ensure you log into the parent portal, not your student portal. If your information is entered in the student portal, you will have to re-enter all information manually onsite.
On August 8 or 9:
• Enter through Door 19 in the Commons off South Center Street
• Students should wear school-appropriate attire for their student ID/yearbook pictures
• Capture your school ID/yearbook picture with School and Sports Pics
• If applicable, verify medications with the District nurse
• Acquire your Chromebook
• Purchase Wolverine spirit wear with cash or check if you choose