Winter sports are winding down and spring sports start soon.
If you have a son or daughter looking to go out for one of our spring sports, please see the following information regarding start dates and coaches’ contact information.
Track and Field-Starts Monday, March 6th-Coaches Michele Sittig (girls) and Jody Johnsrud (boys)
Softball-Starts Monday, March 13th-Coach Ryan Krueger
Baseball-Pitchers and Catchers start Monday, March 13th, all other players March 20th-Coach Matt Read
Girls Soccer-Starts Monday, March 20th-Coach Joe Vogt
Boys Tennis-Starts Monday, March 27th-Coach Mike Schuster
Boys Golf-Starts Monday, March 27th-Coach Joe Rydzewski
Below are the requirements for participating in a sport.
- Pay the $50 Co-Curricular fee for your spring sport on RevTrak (located at the top of the webpage) or pay the $50 fee by check in the athletic and activity office.
- All Athletes must complete the Athletic and Activities Registration Form (if you were out for a fall sport, this is completed already).
- Medical Eligibility Clearance Form-Update.pdf dated 4/1/21-3/31/22 are good for ONLY the 2022-2023 school year (if you were out for a fall sport, this is completed already).
- Physicals dated after 4/1/22 are eligible to play sports for the 2022-2023 and 2023-2024 school years (if you were out for a fall sport, this is completed already).
- Physicals dated prior to 4/1/21 are no longer valid and require a NEW physical with the doctor.
- Any student who has not previously participated in a sport or club/activity at Waterford Union High School must attend a Co-Curricular Code Orientation Meeting with a parent. Spring Meeting is Monday, March 13, 2023 at 5:00 pm.
The spring co-curricular code meeting is Monday, March 13, 2023 from 5:00-6:00 pm in room A207 for students who are interested in going out for a club, activity or sport and have not attended a meeting yet with a parent during their 4 years of high school.
Please feel free to contact the Athletic and Activities Office at 262-534-3108 with any questions or email myself or Mrs. McCormack.
Jill Stobber, WUHS Athletic and Activities Administrator