Waterford Union High School will hold its in-person registration on Tuesday, August 9, and Wednesday, August 10, from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. In order to reduce wait times, please schedule an appointment by following this link: https://bit.ly/3yJ7gba.
Prior to arriving onsite for registration:
• Register for a time slot (link available on our website) to keep the process efficient and flowing quickly
• Pay bills and fees through Revtrak online payment
• Registration forms MUST be completed through the PARENT PowerSchool portal (NOT the STUDENT PORTAL)
– Once logged into your PARENT PowerSchool account, click on “FORMS” under the left-hand side column.
– Complete each form listed.
– A green-colored leaf next to the form title indicates the form has been completed and submitted properly.
– Forms submitted on a student PowerSchool portal cannot be saved to PowerSchool, and the forms will need to be resubmitted.
– If you are unsure of your PARENT login information, please contact Student Services or the Main Office.
On August 9 or 10:
• Enter through Door 19 in the Commons off South Center Street
• Students should wear school appropriate attire for their student ID/yearbook pictures
• Capture your school ID/yearbook picture with School and Sports Pics
• If applicable, verify medications with the District nurse (on the 9th 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. and on the 10th
4 p.m. – 7 p.m.)
• Acquire your Chromebook
• Wally’s Closet will be open for Waterford Wolverine spirit wear purchases during registration (only cash or check will be accepted, no credit cards).