Fall sports are winding down and winter sports are right around the corner.
The winter co-curricular code meeting is Monday, October 24, 2022 from 4:30-5:30 pm in our auxiliary gym for students who are interested in going out for a club, activity or sport and have not attended a meeting yet with a parent during their 4 years of high school.
If you have a son or daughter looking to go out for one of our winter sports, please see the following information regarding start dates and coaches contact information.
Winter Boys Sports
Basketball-Nick Roeglin 11/14
Wrestling-Abe Graziano 11/14
Swim Co-op-TBD 11/14
Hockey Co-op-Joe Britt 11/07
Winter Girls Sports
Basketball-Dena Brechtl 11/07
Gymnastics-Carrie Rydzewski 11/07
Hockey Co-op-Arrowhead 11/07
Powerlifting- Holly Bjorge 11/07
Bowling- Ryan Kiedrowski. 11/07 11/07
Below are the requirements for participating in a sport.
- Pay the $50 Co-Curricular fee for your winter sport, RevTrak (located at the top of the webpage).
- All Athletes must complete the Athletic and Activities Registration Form (if you were out for a fall sport, this is completed already).
- Medical Eligibility Clearance Form-Update.pdf dated 4/1/21-3/31/22 are good for ONLY the 2022-2023 school year (if you were out for a fall sport, this is completed already).
- Physicals dated after 4/1/22 are eligible to play sports for the 2022-2023 and 2023-2024 school years (if you were out for a fall sport, this is completed already).
- Physicals dated prior to 4/1/21 are no longer valid and require a NEW physical with the doctor.
- Any student who has not previously participated in a sport or club/activity at Waterford Union High School must attend a Co-Curricular Code Orientation Meeting with a parent. Winter Meeting is Monday, October 24, 2022 at 4:30 pm.
Winter Sports will be holding parent-athlete meetings also the evening of Monday, October 24th using the below time schedule and locations.
- Boys Basketball- 5:30-6:30pm in the aux gym
- Girls Basketball- 5:30-6:30pm in the main gym
- Gymnastics- 5:30-6:30pm A203 (Coach R’s Classroom)
- Wrestling- 5:30-6:30pm in the wrestling room
- Powerlifting- 5:30-6:30pm in the Center Street gym
- Bowling- 5:30-6:30pm in the library
Please feel free to contact the Athletic and Activities Office at 262-534-3108 with any questions or email myself or Mrs. McCormack.
Jill Stobber, WUHS Athletic and Activities Administrator